LIST OF DERMATOLOGICAL AND COSMETOLOGICAL SERVICES
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases
- Digital dermatoscopy – investigation for skin formations and tumors
- The biopsy of the skin, histological examination
- Bacteriological, microscopical, virusological and other diagnostic examinations
- The cryotherapy of papillomae, verrucae
- The medical pedicure - problems of hyperkeratosis, desquamation, fissure, corns, warts, fungal diseases of nail and skin, traumatic damage of foot, ingrown nail and other foot problems will be solved by a certified and experienced podologist.
- Foot massage (Thailander technique)
- Hair removal (epilation) with wax or sugar specific products
- Permanent make-up (eyebrow, eave lines, lip contours or fulfillment)
- Body massage with vacuum (helps to decrease cellulitis, venous passive congestions)
- Cosmetological procedures for face, neck and décollet area
- Chemical and Ultrasound peelings
- Iontophoresis with antiaging preparations (deep penetration of required compounds into the skin without injections)
- Deep cleaning of the skin - brushing, vaporisation, chemical/enzym peel and d’Arsonvalisation (fights acne/black heads)
- Massage of face and décollet zone and lifting procedures.
- Lymph drainage to prevent swelling.
- Microdermabrasio (BDR apparatus)
- Microperforation of the skin with infusion of hyaluronic acid (the strongest moisturizer of the skin) into dermal parts of the skin (BDR apparatus)
- Mesotherapy (injection of hyaluronic acid – Mesolis, mesolis plus, Yal system, vitamines, placentex into deeper parts of the problematic skin – biostimulation, effective moisturisation of the skin)
- Filler injections (cosmetic treatment used to smooth wrinkles on the face)
- Filler injection into lips to make the lips fuller, correction of asymmetry.
- Botulin toxin (DYSPORT) injections – effective method to smooth wrinkles on the face.
- Botulin toxin (DYSPORT) injections into axillae to fight increased perspiration.